July's NewsBrief includes:
- Wrap up information from the recent VAPS Convention, including competition results
- VAPS Awards for 2013
- Information about the 2013 Ballarat International Foto Biennale starting August 17
- Gippsland Photographic Exhibition opening and awards presentation Sunday August 4
- Vale Bob Bekker, founding member of Stawell Camera Club
- Announcement of VAPS AGM will occur on October 20, agenda to follow
- David Harradine's Lightroom Course is now a 2 day course and offers $100 discount for VAPS club members
- Information about various photographic tours including central Australia, West Gippsland and a 6-week Outdoor Photography course
Download a copy of the July 2013 VAPS NewsBrief PDF
David may well be away in Sunny (I hope) Italy, but before he left he found time to send VAPS a report of our trip to the Grampians and you'll find it, among other things in this month's VAPS Newsbrief.
Download the VAPS Newsbrief for June 2013.
Most of May's VAPS NewsBrief deals with the upcoming VAPS Convention. Registration is open until the 15th May for the May 25/26th event at Brighton Grammar School.
- VAPS Convention Information
- Accommodation deals for those attending the convention
- Course and workshop information
- Photographic tours to New York and Norfolk Island
- The Skipton & District Photographic Show (entries close May 10th)
- Some light humour about horse meat in hamburgers
Download a copy of the May 2013 VAPS NewsBrief PDF
April's VAPS Newbrief is a little light on this month. We have a reports from the VAPS president, Peter Kewley and Badges and Awards Director, Fred Everett. News about shows, courses and workshops. There's also a little information about accommodation for the upcoming VAPS Convention.
Download the VAPS Newsbrief April 2013 as a PDF.
In December's VAPS Newbrief.
- President's report
- A message from the badges and awards director
- Details about about Wdonga-Albury Camera Club's 60th Anniversary Dinner coming up on February.
- Information about the Benalla and Wodonga/Albury Camera Clubs Paatsch Challenge.
- A field report about Doncaster Camera Club's visit to the Grampians.
- Advertisements for courses, seminars and for 2013.
Download the VAPS Newsbrief January 2013 as a PDF.
In Novembers VAPS Newbrief.
- Calls for a new VP and introduction of the new VAPS committee.
- Message from the new Badges and Awards Director - Fred Everett & former Lin Richards.
- Vale Edith Conway, long standing member of Camberwell Camera Club.
- A letter from 1851 telling of "The Evils of Photography".
- Course and exhibition information.
Download the VAPS Newsbrief November 2012 as a PDF.